Jump to navigation Jump to search
| This article is in the process of translating from English to French.
Please help translate this article if you can.
An experimental news feed is available for this page.
This page has a limit of 7 news items. Older news should be moved to the Events Archive.
- 10 May 08: A link to automatically join the #wiidev channel via web-based (for those without a client) has been made by Twilt and can be found at: http://embed.mibbit.com/?server=irc.efnet.net&channel=%23wiidev&settings=WiiBrew
Note: May not always work
- 7 May 08: New Wii Channel launched, Nintendo Channel. By the looks of it, does NOT harm the TP-Hack or Homebrew Channel in any way.
- 5 May 08: Bushing uploaded a video showing a work-in-progress version of the homebrew channel
- 1 May 08: A USB Mass storage device file/folder lister demo has been released on the #wiidev channel by svpe, the same person who made the first SD elfloader. It is still in testing stages and the code needs to be cleaned up, so no download link will be provided here. It is compatible with anything that adheres to the USB Mass Storage Device specification and FAT16, including USB memory sticks, flash drives, certain phones/MP3 Players, some FAT-formatted USB Hard Drives and even single-slot card readers. When a cleaned-up version is released it will be posted here. Very early and probably buggy source code is available now
- 22 April 08: Software releases have now been given their own section.
- 12 April 08: A new version of Wii Linux (Proof of Concept 4) has been released, featuring USB keyboard support.
- 11 April 08: A Friend Codes page has been added so developers and members of the Wii Homebrew community can organize on-line matches.
For older news check our Events Archive