WiiBrew:Homebrew releases/August 2008
< WiiBrew:Homebrew releases
- 19 August 08: AcADIeN has released a version of Battleships called WiiShip.
- 15 August 08: r0n (alias fcorbier) has released MPlayerWii 0.05 with a usb storage speed boost, folder support, and a fix for 16:9 widescreen users.
- 14 August 08: DragonMinded has released DragonMedia Player 0.16 Alpha, with ym support and fixes for several unplayable files.
- 12 August 08: Muzer has updated his basic text viewer txt-read to version 1.0. This version has many new features and is the first major release.
- 12 August 08: crediar released Starfall version 0.5.
- 11 August 08: Revision 33789 of ScummVM has arrived and comes with a few video fixes and improvements.
- 10 August 08: Wil released Wii Solitaire version 0.3, which introduces a few key game play tweaks and marks the first full public release.
- 10 August 08: DragonMinded has released DragonMedia Player 0.15 Alpha, with sid/sndh support and translatable language support.
- 10 August 08: Muzer has updated his very basic text viewer called txt-read to version 0.5. This version now has a file picker, so does not require wiiload!
- 09 August 08: Muzer has updated his very basic text viewer called txt-read to version 0.3. This version now asks you if you want to display line numbers or not. He then updated it to 0.4, which is just a bugfix release.
- 09 August 08: Muzer released a very basic text viewer called txt-read.
- 07 August 08: Marcan from Team Twiizers released Menu Loader 0.4. Which can be used to test systemmenu hacks without changing it on the NAND.
- 07 August 08: Crediar has updated his wii menu hack installer, now named Starfall. This version now includes region-free GC gaming and video mode patch.
- 05 August 08: DragonMinded has released DragonMedia Player 0.14 Beta, with almost ten new emulated formats and a usb crash fix.