Muzer 19:30, 10 December 2008 (UTC)
Miight has the following:
- An easy way to switch between TV types (although it does require a restart)
- The ability to install a disk image directly onto a normal partition on an SD card or USB drive, meaning absolutely no partitioning or anything.
- Many, many more apps
- An easy-to-use media mounter
- Contributions from many users
- A pretty screensaver
- Probably a lot more that I forgot to list
Muzer 20:11, 18 December 2008 (UTC)
Please do not link to wiihacks or copyright Wii WADs files, or I will ban you. LoganA 01:33, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
Bricked 4.0 Wii
I noticed on the preloader page that you bricked your System Menu 4.0 wii.
The same thing happened to me and so far I have not been able to unbrick it.
Have you found a way? --Donnichols 01:22, 15 April 2009 (UTC)
- Sadly I didn't have preloader installed but thanks for the response. I'm sure it will help somebody else. --Donnichols 21:53, 15 April 2009 (UTC)