GUI in Development?
Is there a GUI in the works for Wiiload? Would be great to see one.
If possible, a seperate GUI for each platform. If it is written in something like java, it would save work.
- There is one for Windows, see the Homebrew Channel talk: page.
- maybe i'll write a small gui for linux later on robertle 02:57, 26 May 2008 (PDT)
- I spoke too soon, there is now one for intel mac's and it seems this could be ported to other systems very easily.
- It can be ported VERY easily, i'll soon release the source to the public if I 1. cleaned it up and made building easier and 2. made a linux version!
Download stops at 77% and says "Unknown error"
Hey guys, when I've added the environment variable and everything, downloaded the program and everything but when i try to load a program on the wii, it starts running and everything, i see the progress bar on my computer and on the wii, and then at 77% (at least with this one program, haven't tried others yet) is says "Transfer Failed. Unknown error" Help?
I believe this is a firewall issue. I have Comodo Firewall and to send files to the Wii properly I physically need to disable the firewall security - I havent found a way to allow an exception yet.Steaky1212 12:09, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
Sending to wii
How would I send files to my wii from someone elses house using wiiload? -- Gamewizard71 03:33, 20 February 2009 (UTC)
Why would you want to do that =p (I assume you are using a router) You will need to find your external IP address and set your router to forward port (insert wiiload portnumber here) I would test but I cant seem to find the Wiiload download ;( --Toagac 22:30, 18 May 2009 (UTC)
not clear about downloading elf package
it's writen : "First, download the .elf package, which includes all version of Wiiload, from the official homebrew channel site. "
- Probally because of the Hackmii Installer... Someone got the wiiload binary for Linux? EDIT: Go to $DEVKITPPC/bin and there is Wiiload (at DevkitPPC linux) Drag0nflamez 17:20, 2 June 2009 (UTC)