- 1 Archives
- 2 Slight Graphic Update Pack
- 3 Questions
- 4 uncontrollable scrolling
- 5 Just an idea... (freestyle drumming)
- 6 Hello daid ^_^ need some help with my lua code so I can run this stage smoothly
- 7 A Restart button when pausing!
- 8 Using Videos As A Background
- 9 he daid can you make the preview.ogg work?
- 10 Loading from USB Drive without SD Card
- 11 Make The game have an actual backround
- 12 prop
- 13 kthx
- 14 Volume control
- 15 Is GoF Dying?
- 16 Animated Backgrounds
- 17 rockband guitar compatibility :(
- 18 Star power? tilting the guitar or pressing a button on the keyboard and others.
- 19 Great job! Just a small question
- 20 Why can't I play only with WiiRemote?
- 21 Libs
- 22 Status for 1.1
- 23 .raw files
Since Daid Wanted In Cleaned Up, I Created A Archive Page
Calthephenom 20:08, 26 September 2009 (UTC)
- I added the archive template so all is good. -Gamewizard71 20:35, 26 September 2009 (UTC)
Slight Graphic Update Pack
Just wanted to let you know that I have taken a few of the images and spiced them up including the fire effect on the main page, the font (still needs work, it's reworked from a Doom port), the note hit gfx, the neck, some of the rock indicator (you know, the lights and the multiplier text), the selector (flaming guitar) and modified the mario level with a checkered background as well as moved him to one side of the fretboard and the drummer to the other for better visibility (felt partially hidden behind the fretboard). Just wondering if you are interested in taking a looksee or allowing me to link and distribute the pack. :) Great work so far! Ravenborn —Preceding undated comment added 00:00, 19 September 2009 (UTC).
- You are free to release any gfx pack, or modded version as you wish. (As long as they don't use official GH/RB gfx) and if I think it's an improvement then I'll ask if I can include those in the next release. If you rather not release it separate but have it included in the main release then you could pass me a download link on irc. --Daid 08:22, 20 September 2009 (UTC)
why can't i upload my new RB2 mod and put it under mods, due to copyright? and ftw you can edit the raw notes (note.raw) in mspaint just fyi kthx - calthephenom
- Just so other people know. Yes, copyright. If you make stages from 'none guitar games' then I think it falls under "fair use". But I'm not a lawyer so don't shoot me if some company asks to remove something.
- And editing note.raw in mspaint is just bullshit. They are 3D models, and you can edit them in 'blender'. Trying to use mspaint is like trying to fix a broken skull with a jackhammer. --Daid 08:43, 6 October 2009 (UTC)
Hey Daid while I was playing a song I had to leave so i exited to the GoF's main Menu.Then When I got to the GoF's main menu the music was still playing.This has happened many times after I exit from a song.I'm just wondering if this is normal. Thanks for such a good app - GHPLAYER9001 —Preceding unsigned comment added by GHPLAYER9001 (talk • contribs) 22:32, 28 October 2009 (UTC)
- Yes that is normal. It would be trivial to stop the music, but as the file was loaded already, why not play it anyway. :) --Daid 10:02, 29 October 2009 (UTC)
When loaded onto my SD card and pulled up in HOmebrew I get an uncontrollable scrolling action going on in the first menu. wii firmare is 4.2U - wfeandsig —Preceding undated comment added 01:43, 6 October 2009 (UTC).
- The menus are controllable with any controller, so maybe you have connected something that it does not like. Disconnect any Gamecube controllers, and only sync 1 wiimote with a guitar. Maybe you have a wiimote with wiimotion plus connected? (just guessing here, I only know something is generating the menu down button). I hardly think it's due to 4.2U, but I am on 3.2U myself. --Daid 08:43, 6 October 2009 (UTC)
only controller connected is 1 wii remote no motion plus. - wfeandsig —Preceding undated comment added 01:46, 7 October 2009 (UTC).
- Strange. Only a wiimote you say? What kind of extension controller? Because GoF does not work with just a wiimote. (and you are forgetting to sign your posts, use 4x ~ ) --Daid 08:24, 7 October 2009 (UTC)
Just an idea... (freestyle drumming)
Ok, so this may not be the right place to put it, but I had an idea last night. As a musician, I often use the 'music studio' part of GH just to bash out some beats or try to write music (I live in the middle of a bunch of old people, so I can't play my real drums at home.), so I was thinking... How hard would it be to write a similar program for the wii that would not only let you play samples with the GHWT drums, but maybe even more. Ideally, if one could put some original music on SD, then play it back while drumming away to it, this would be an IDEAL tool for solo songwriters. I'm not much of a coder, and I've never tried to make a wii game (Or any console game, for that matter), but a program like this would certainly benefit me, and surely some of the people that play this game are actual musicians as well, and could probably use it too? I know that the WT drums have midi-in only, therefore eliminating the possibility of using them with the PC in the manner I'm speaking of, BUT if there was a wii app built for it... Well, it gets me all excited just thinking about it. I have alot of ideas if you're even remotely interested in this, and I didn't know how else to get in touch with you about it, so I put it here. I'll get rid of this section later if it's too irrelevant. Again, thanks for great work and support! KenithCanule 19:50, 26 September 2009 (UTC) just use tabit and hamienet for midi conversion, then chart it using Feedback 0.97 (scorehero.com has info) your overcomplicating it Calthephenom 19:59, 26 September 2009 (UTC) Insert non-formatted text here
Well, I checked out all three of those (tabit, hamienet, and Feedback), but still don't understand how those would help me do anything I'm trying to do here. I'm not trying to make charts or midis, or even COMPOSE music at all. (Except in my head). All I want to do is play my WT drums (Freestyle), and have an MP3 (Or whatever) playing behind it. Being able to record what I'm playing would be nice, but I suppose not necessary, and if it DID, I wouldn't need it to record as a chart/midi anyways. I just want a sampler, pretty much. KenithCanule 23:51, 26 September 2009 (UTC)
- I see what you want, just freestyle drumming on top of a track (and maybe recording it in the process), I can understand that it would be a great and fun tool for you. However, I currently don't read the velocity information from the GHWT drums and I don't have any drum samples to play. So it would still require significant amounts of work to get it to work. (And I have no idea where I can find free drum samples) Also, maybe there are some GlovePie scripts that allow you to do all this on a PC. --Daid 09:42, 28 September 2009 (UTC)
i could send you some of my drum samples, i have like 1000 Calthephenom 14:03, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
Hello daid ^_^ need some help with my lua code so I can run this stage smoothly
Hi I have been stressing about this... Its the lua code Im trying to make my on stage by Using the lua code In Guitarfun Stage and the Baisic template (Background) Stage And I tried to merge these codes together like this: http://pastebin.com/m3b4130eb And it ends out like this: http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3999/errorhp.png And I Desired It to look like this: http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1345/afterxs.png Can you please Edit this code for me and post it on here I would Very much like that. If you dont want so send me the code on here send it to my email Labtech9998@yahoo.com I don't usualy check that email but tell me if you sented it for me on this topic here on this website. Thanks! --Labtech9998 23:56, 27 September 2009 (UTC)
- The problem you are having is with the zbuffer. I think the following should solve it: http://pastebin.com/m30de977e (Didn't test it) I draw the background first, at a greater distance.--Daid 09:48, 28 September 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks ^_^ and whats zbuffer? is it a program? oh and how did you make the Draw grey stage? is it possible to make Textures/Decals for to put on it? I think the game needs to be flashy like good looking not just black screen and white writing (are you working on making it flashy?)Oh and the idea for a background on the Guitarfun stage was just an idea to make it look a little better instead of a black backgound. Nice work on the game anyways ^_^ --Labtech9998 00:46, 29 September 2009 (UTC)
- Hihi. No the zbuffer is not a program. Wikipedia has a complicated page about it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z-buffering
- Basic idea is that with zbuffering it does not mather if you draw the front object or the back object first. However, now you draw an transparent object in front and then an object behind it. The zbuffer then 'thinks' there is an object in front of the back object (as it does not know the transparency) and then does not draw the back object behind the front object. It's a basic principle of realtime 3D rendering. --Daid 08:41, 29 September 2009 (UTC)
- If you want to replace the gray stage with textured pieces then you need to replace the "drawQuad" with "drawTexture" --Daid 08:41, 29 September 2009 (UTC)
- I'm not an graphical artist, sadly enough. But yes, the game could use more flashy graphics. So anyone willing to contribute new gfx is welcome. I'll add a background picture in the menus for the next version so that can be customized. --Daid 08:41, 29 September 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks I just want to help on ideas and such and about the drawQuad and drawTexture replacement. how do you use a png so the texture shows up? because I don't get how your supposed to put on textures without pictures in the fist place. --Labtech9998 00:27, 1 October 2009 (UTC)
- Oh yea! I think I figured it out! TEX_BACKGROUND = loadTexture("background.png"); is this: drawTexture(TEX_BACKGROUND, 0, 0, 1, 1, 20, 20, 255); and it uses that as a background is that right? aww maan it doesnt read it correctly --Labtech9998 00:39, 1 October 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, you need to load the texture outside the "function draw()", and then you can use it. drawTexture has 8 parameters:
- 1: Texture reference.
- 2-5: Texture coordinates, 0,0 is the upper left corner, 1,1 the bottom right. So 0,0,1,1 is the whole texture.
- 6-7: Size of the drawn 'object' on the screen.
- 8: 'Alpha' aka, transparency, 0 to 255, 0 is full transparent, 255 is not transparent.
--Daid 08:25, 1 October 2009 (UTC)
- What? can you just Edit this: http://pastebin.com/f53a1a8d5 for me so I see the differnece?Because im confused well thank you for making Guitars On Fire. oh and the song selector would look better with a line paper look like in GH oh an thres a font perfect for this game check it: http://www.dafont.com/nightmare-hero.font Yea I was bored and searched Guitar hero fonts and that came up enjoy and thanks! --Labtech9998 05:11, 2 October 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks I don't know why the color on the computer is pink on the stage viewer but on the wii its normal. --Labtech9998 02:58, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
- Oh and the Thing that I dont like is that I try HD png pictures and it make like transparent dots and stuff can this be fixed witout resizeing the pictures? --Labtech9998 05:12, 4 October 2009 (UTC)
- HD png pictures? What do you mean by that? --Daid 14:57, 4 October 2009 (UTC)
- What I mean by HD pictures like high quality ones but the images are bigger so they fit more pixels and the bigger images just show up as dots can you fix this? Difference Small picture: http://www.zeldauniverse.net/downloads/wallpapers/fan-dungeontribute800.png
Big picture (aka HD PNG in my own words): http://www.zeldauniverse.net/downloads/wallpapers/fan-dungeontribute1920.png I want to use larger pictures for better quality of a background can the lager photo problem be fixed? --Labtech9998 18:57, 4 October 2009 (UTC)
- Ah, ok. Well, textures cannot be larger then 512x512 (Wii does not seem to accept that) and they need to be a power of 2 (2,4,8,16,32,64,128,256,512) --Daid 21:44, 4 October 2009 (UTC)
- Huh thats weird is there a picture size converter without actualy editing the picture in paint. --Labtech9998 04:39, 5 October 2009 (UTC)
- Paint is horrible. You could try The GIMP (it's free, but I find it horrible to use). And I think "irfanview" can also resize images. (ofcourse photoshop also can, but I don't think you want to buy that) --Daid 09:33, 5 October 2009 (UTC)
- Actually I think paints a great quick program but it doesnt have the cool fade and transparency effects --Labtech9998 05:08, 8 October 2009 (UTC)
This would be a great idea bacause I stress alot on this game without restarting beacuse when you exit a song It goes back to the main menu. Can you add this option? and an option for difficuly? (The option for difficulty can be added if you want its just a nice addition) Thanks! ^_^ --Labtech9998 00:48, 29 September 2009 (UTC)
Thank you daid for adding this to your to do list oh and is the internet thing to hard or you all ready figured it out? its not on the list tho and one more thing my friend has a XBOX 360 Guitar Hero USB Wired X-PLORER Controller: http://images04.olx.com/ui/1/62/10/f_41506210_1.jpeg and I wonder If theres a glovepie or something that you can find or do to make it register the xbox controller as a funky wii guitar controller (do you think this is possible to do?) have a great time making people happy I know I am with your work! --Labtech9998 23:35, 29 September 2009 (UTC)
- Internet play/downloading is complicated, while the thing on my list are pretty small features. I want to do a small update first.
- Support for other controllers is only possible if I have access to one, or if lots of information is available (like with the GHWT drums). Or someone else already figured it out for the wii. --Daid 08:59, 30 September 2009 (UTC)
- Well my friend has the xbox usb wired X-PLORER controller so... I could probadly make it work If i had help from you I have basicly all the requirements a windows vista computer and a wii. do I need some code extractor so I can put the info from the controller on to my computer? I'm having a hard time figuring out the complicated stuff and all I know about the xbox controller is that it has four lights on it just as the same as the wii remote four lights if I or you figured out this you could add it in to your next game. so could you help? Oh and you should see if one of your friends other friends have one. If not than I dunno. --Labtech9998 00:26, 1 October 2009 (UTC)
- None of my friends has an xbox. Only Wii's and PS(2/3). Just because they both have 4 lights does not mean they work the same, the Wii controllers work over blue-tooth, which is fundamentally different from USB. --Daid 08:20, 1 October 2009 (UTC)
- Dang... well you could always see if your friends friend or someone has one at least well... I dunno could you tell me how I could figure this out? Because im willing to help ^_^ --Labtech9998 05:15, 2 October 2009 (UTC)
Using Videos As A Background
is it theoretically possible to make a video play in the background? if you had it look for a background.c file and we converted the MP4 to C using Crayons PC Utility, is it possible, or would it take up too much of the wii's ram, i ask because for the beatles songs i have on GOF i want it to play a dreamscape in the background (off of TB:RB). so is it possible?--Calthephenom 14:06, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
- Eh... I dunno im not an expert at this but it might be possible or im wrong about this. Well the sounds would have to be blocked and there needs to be a file that accepts .avi .mov .wma .swf or .flv playing that would be a nice addition but you see why he uses .png files with lua code is probadly because he can't use videos and im probadly wrong about this. but using a video like flash would be nice because stages could be made to look more complicated and the necks and buttons would still be used in lua anyways. Hey daid do you think this would be a good idea? --Labtech9998 05:21, 4 October 2009 (UTC)
- Playing movies is something different from PNG. (sfw and flv are not even movie formats, those are flash formats) but this would require the inclusion of MPlayer, which is not an easy task. I have thought about it, as some of the songs that I like to play have kickass clips. But it will cost significant amounts of work, so don't wait for it. --Daid 14:57, 4 October 2009 (UTC)
- Is there anything from winamp or windows media player or quicktime that you can get to read video files? --Labtech9998 04:41, 5 October 2009 (UTC)
he daid can you make the preview.ogg work?
Can you make the preview.ogg work? and if theres no preview.ogg found have it make its own temporary preview.ogg by starting the songs and fading out after 15 secconds. can this be used? --Labtech9998 05:06, 5 October 2009 (UTC)
Loading from USB Drive without SD Card
The USB feature in GoF 1.0 works fine to load some songs from USB hard drive. However, it seems to me you still must have a SD card inserted, since GoF reads the gfx/sfx from SD:/GuitarsOnFire/... and not from USB:/GuitarsOnFire/... (correct me if I'm wrong!) When loading GoF with HBC from the USB hard drive (FAT32 partition), the screen remains black, and all that you can see is the green highlighting selection line, since the gfx aren't loaded. Is it possible in a future version to check for the gfx, sfx and config files in USB:/GuitarsOnFire when they are not found in SD:/GuitarsOnFire ? Thanks in advance for your answer, and anyway, thanks a lot for this very nice homebrew. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Netspy (talk • contribs) 17:30, 9 October 2009 (UTC)
- Yes they will! THANKS. This is the first report that USB support actually works at all. Btw, I read the files from "/guitarsonfire" without any drive attached to it. But I guess that always defaults to SD then. You can use this dol file to load all data files from USB. --Daid 21:26, 9 October 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks a lot for your quick answer. FYI, my configuration working with USB (when loading GoF from SD) is a 32 GB FAT32 partition on Seagate 250Go ST3250823A in Akasa Integral P2 AK-ENP2USB External Drive Case. I downloaded the modified DOL but GoF is still loading the GFX only if the SD Card containing the GFX folder is inserted. Here what it looks like when loading from HDD without the SD Card : http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/971/gofgfx.png (the modified DOL shows the bar with 4 colors at the bottom of the screen, whereas the 1.0 DOL doesn't). Netspy 08:13, 11 October 2009 (UTC)
- I made a mistake somewhere, guess this is a bit harder then I expected (USB works later then I load some gfx) so I need to take a better look at it. --Daid 22:51, 14 October 2009 (UTC)
- Ok, thanks for your answer! Netspy 08:53, 16 October 2009 (UTC)
Make The game have an actual backround
Make The game have an actual backround in the menu screens like song select and the actual menu screen. and have the menu screen say what its update name is like Guitars On Fire Ver.10.0 or something and have it look Guitar hero style or rockband style (make shure if you want a GH style and a RB style make it so you can switch the styles on the option screen) could this be made? --Labtech9998 21:26, 10 October 2009 (UTC)
- I Have A Rockband 2 Stage I Created Off Of Daid's Background lua code. ill try and find it--Calthephenom 23:23, 13 October 2009 (UTC)
- GoF is not RB or GH. If you want RB or GH then buy those games (they are pretty good after all) I wouldn't mind a background and some GFX upgrades in the menus and all. But I won't go around stealing GH/RB. So if a designer makes something nice I will put it in the next version, but compleetly leeching of other peoples designs is just not my thing. --Daid 22:51, 14 October 2009 (UTC)
on my GOF/RawkSD Forum, You Rawk! , i recently set up a wiki, For The Documentation Of Custom Songs, And Guitars On Fire, Could You Mind Adding YR As The Discussion? --Calthephenom 00:57, 16 October 2009 (UTC)
i recently got RawkSD working, so im done w/ GOF, sorry. Calthephenom 02:12, 2 November 2009 (UTC)
I'm repeatedly finding the guitar track to be almost too quiet to hear. I want to know if there's some way to make it a bit louder or if volume settings are planned for the next release. Teknogeek 05:32, 8 November 2009 (UTC)
- Well, you could make the audio tracks louder on a PC with an audio editor (I recommend Audacity). I'll try to add some volume options for the next version, but I fear that people will turn them all the way up at which point clipping will make the sound sound bad. Note that I currently don't have much time to work on GoF, so it might take a while before the next version comes out. --Daid 10:01, 9 November 2009 (UTC)
Is GoF Dying?
I must say that I'm very impressed with this game, and I'd love to see more development. I've been watching on the edge of my seat in hopes that there might be some development, but there hasn't been any lately. That said, I don't expect anyone to code a software and get nothing from it, you don't owe the community anything. I hadn't seen an update on the talk page in a long time and I have become disheartened. GoF is definitely one of my favorite homebrews, and with a few tweaks it could be on par with the commercial music games. I'm just curious as to whether anything is really happening or not, and I'd love to try to help, though I have close to zero experience with coding. --ollonk —Preceding undated comment added 22:02, 19 December 2009 (UTC).
- No, it's not dying. But it's going slow. I've added volume control, and working on Whammy bar effects. But the whammy effect is causing music desyncs, so that will take a bit of time to figure out. Problem is that I currently have issues concentrating, so I work on it when I can, but a lot of days I simply don't get anything done. Btw, it's comments like these that help me keep working on GoF ;) --Daid 00:12, 21 December 2009 (UTC)
- That's great news :D My major request would be in-song restarts that don't require the entire song to load again, if that's possible. I was having issues playing on my new HDTV, but I bought component cables and that's a thing of the past. Keep up the good work :D Ollonk 16:26, 27 December 2009 (UTC)
- There will be a restart option in the pause menu for the next version. This won't load the same song again. --Daid 09:34, 29 December 2009 (UTC)
i just thought about it, couldn't you add little animated videos in the background? for example, a [stage_dive] Text Command Inserted Into The Midi File Would Play A Pre-Animated Video Of A Guy Doing A Stage Dive? Kind Of Like The RBN. Kthx -- Calthephenom
rockband guitar compatibility :(
i was just wondering if there was a way to make rockband guitars work with guitarsonfire because itd be awessome if there was... —Preceding unsigned comment added by Holeyfoley (talk • contribs) 10:56, 27 December 2009 (UTC)
- The rockband guitars are USB right? Maybe they work as USB keyboard, but I doubt it. I cannot find much information about the wii rockband guitars. And I don't know anyone who has one, so unless someone figures out how to read them I cannot at it. --Daid 16:21, 27 December 2009 (UTC)
I was wondering if you can do make a star power thingy it makes its own star power points depending how long the song is and a cleaner stage selector like how the homebrew channel can make it only show the icons of the app without thw words like 9 icons on one page. can these be done? take your time see which one would be easier and start from there. hope you continue making Guitars On Fire and I hope you have a good/great job doing it ^_^ --Labtech9998 04:54, 28 December 2009 (UTC)
- Star power could be done. I'll just hack something together for the next version as many people are asking for it... Not sure what you mean for the stage selector. --Daid 09:34, 29 December 2009 (UTC)
Great job! Just a small question
Your guitarsonfire app is 1 of the best apps ever! It has far exceeded my standards of an awesome game. All of us thank you for your hard work with this game! I just had one question. When will the next version come up. Theres no need to answer if you dont want to... —Preceding unsigned comment added by Uribemaster (talk • contribs) 05:14, 28 December 2009 (UTC)
- When it's ready. There is no ETA. That's the best I can give you right now. Sorry. --Daid 09:34, 29 December 2009 (UTC)--Daid 09:34, 29 December 2009 (UTC)
Why can't I play only with WiiRemote?
I'm very interessed on GuitarsOnFire because I can put all music from all GuitarHero. But I don't have any extension controller, and I'm not wanting to buy one, because here it's very expensive. I really wanna play with my wiiremote, like on GuitarHero3. --Igor1201 13:26, 28 December 2009 (UTC)
What Libraries Are You Using To Compile GOF? I'm Looking To Modify The Timing Window? -- cal
- Everything not included in DevKitPro is included in the source release. I use: fat,wiiuse,bte,ogc,m,z,wiikeyboard. But the wiiuse library is patched (patch included in the source). You can use the stock wiiuse, but then you need to edit input_gekko.c a bit to remove Drum and Neck slider support (GoF doesn't use the neck yet, but it can read it). The Timing window sizes are in game.c under "showTime" --Daid 16:47, 2 January 2010 (UTC)
thanks --Calthephenom 20:18, 2 January 2010 (UTC)
Status for 1.1
Just letting you know that I'm working towards an 1.1 release. Which will be a maintenance release. Containing minor changes and fixes. The following changes will be released:
- I've redone almost all of the menu code, while most of it will look the same, it will be easier to update/change/skin in the future. Cut atleast 1000 lines of code with this.
- Redone the player/instrument/difficulty selection menu. This works more like GH5 now, so if you want to play with the same settings it will be less work. The need for the (+) button is also gone, game now starts when everyone is ready. The lefty-flip hi-precision settings have also moved to this menu.
- Volume for effects, guitar track, bass track, drum track and rhythm track can be adjusted. Settings from 0 to 11. Defaults will be 7, while the same volume as 0.8 will be 5. Note that high volume could cause clipping.
- Score screen after a song has been redone, will show a bit more information now.
- Hiscores are visible when selecting players/instruments/difficulty. This will also show which difficulties can be played (need to do a bit more work here)
- Some audio fixes that made a few songs not playable. (Still need to do some sample rate conversions)
- Low battery warning + pause on empty batteries. (No work done yet, but shouldn't be hard)
- Option to restart the song in the pause menu.
That's it for 1.1. As you might see, most of it is done already. I have some cool ideas for the version after this, but I want to get these smaller issues fixed first. --Daid 15:09, 6 January 2010 (UTC)
Awesome! Can`t wait till its out! Thanks for keeping this project alive! We all thank you sincerely.Uribemaster 19:54, 9 January 2010 (UTC)
Glad to see an update coming out, I haven't checked up on this for awhile. I got my actual drums home, finally, so I haven't been playing GOF. Hey Daid, do you happen to know if they've been able to chart proper "World Tour" style drums yet? (Meaning the use of the Orange cymbal.) Again, that would rule. Good talkin' to ya again, man. Keep up the good work.) KenithCanule 03:45, 10 January 2010 (UTC)
Yay its out im just waiting for it to be on homebrew browser Uribemaster 00:12, 11 January 2010 (UTC)
Hello, I am trying to make Skillet graphics for GOF, but i am quite confused by the 3 .raw files. could you explain what they do, and if they must be edited to change the notes? Oh and if i need to edit them to change the notes, what program could I use to make/edit them? EriQH 06:40, 11 January 2010 (UTC)
- The .RAW files are the notes. They are 3D models. The only tool that can read them is http://www.blender.org/ from there you can edit them or convert them to other formats. The tetris stage on the main page contains custom .raw files that look like T blocks for example. --Daid 10:01, 11 January 2010 (UTC)