Syobon Action Wii
|This is an old revision of this page, as edited by Cid2mizard at 11:12, 3 February 2011. It may differ significantly from the .|
|Syobon action Wii|
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
Syobon action Wii (original title しょぼんのアクション) is a 2D Japanese freeware video game notoriously known as a parody of the Nintendo classic game Super Mario Bros. but with extremely difficult levels (Wikipedia).
The game is available for Windows with source code too, so I wanted to port it over the Wii since New Super Mario Bros was too easy to play for me ;)
- Super Mario Bros. parody
- 9 crazy and impossible levels!
- My first port, but you don't care :P
How to Play
Use Wiimote in NES position (or Gamecube controller) and pass (survive!) through the 9 levels!
- Author of the game (if you read it please tell me your name, I don't know)
- PoiSoN for let me know this game
- Njoe, Sumiguchi, his wife and other people for translation
- GRRLIB (my first game using this lib!) and NoNameNo's suggestions
2010-01-31 - v0.1 - Initial Release