Jump to navigation Jump to search
Simple/useless RAM editor that demonstrates how to do stuff. If you're really bored you could use this to write machine code into RAM and execute it.
- Creator: HyperHacker
- Accessories needed: GameCube controller
- Best PAL mode: beats me
- Button to return to loader: Start
- Loaders useable: Zelda Chainloader
- Installation for Zelda Chainloader: Install as usual
- Software type: Demo
- D-pad: Select a byte to edit. Scrolls automatically if you pass the top/bottom. :-)
- X: Increment.
- Y: Decrement.
- B: Cycle between editing the entire byte or individual nybbles.
- L/R: Scroll. Scrolls faster the further you press them.
- Z: Goto address.
- Start: Return to loader.
Binary and sources: http://hyperhacker.no-ip.org/file.php?id=46