|This is an old revision of this page, as edited by Cid2mizard at 11:06, 25 January 2011. It may differ significantly from the .|
Revision as of 11:06, 25 January 2011 by Cid2mizard
|Downloadable via the Homebrew Browser|
PieChart Is a mish-mash of several PacMan gameplay styles and themes. Programmed in C over several weeks and using GRRLIB for rendering, PieChart is a 21 level experience.
|Screenshot to SD card|
Upgrades from previous version:
- 2 player mode! Now you can play with a friend to conquer the mazes!
- A full soundtrack supplied by the industral band DYM (http://www.enterdym.com).
- Fixed some ghosts not playing the death sound when they eat the player.
- Fixed infinite ghost points bug.
- The sound engine has been re-written to allow for co-existing SFX and music.
- There are now surprises in the mazes, including more powerful ghosts and level tweaks.
- A few new stages, 21 in total.
- Huge ghost AI revision. They can no longer reverse direction at will; they also can switch between evasive and wandering modes
- Animated title screen
- Multiple level support
- 17 new levels! This should keep people occupied until I add more soon
- Maze size reduced to allow for HUD options
- fixed/added hiscore saving. score.bin MUST exist and it can't be empty or you'll get a stack error.
- Fixed animation speeds
- Tile engine working
- Player programming complete
- Barely functional AI
- single level support
- AI upgrades
- Cosmetic niceties when I get the inclination to code them.
- Game uses external files for memory management. As a result, this game doesn't work in Dolphin AFAIK. This also means you'll need to put everything in the right location on the SD card. "sd:/apps/PieChart"