|Missile Command Protect the homeland!|
Hey, it's missile command time! This uses the excellent libwiisprite for graphics and Sndlib for sound. The background music is Kenny Beltrey - Hydrate, available for free from the Kahvi Collective. The sound effects were made by me spitting on my microphone.
I try to get some work done on this every day, so releases are pretty quick. Check back often!
Destroy missiles before they reach the earth and blow up your family!
|B or Z||Fire anti-missile missile|
(D-pad or Nunchuck stick)
|Fire from left/center/right silo|
|Hold 2 and press Plus||100 missile mode (caution: this may crash the game)|
|Home||Exit to loader|
- Fixed a crash bug related to split missiles not being cleaned up properly.
- Added text, using DragonMinded's FreeType With Libwiisprite. The font I'm using is Ben Nathan's Elements, which is available for free from Urban Fonts. DragonMinded, consider yourself attributed!
- Changed background music to Kenny Beltrey - Hydrate, another Kahvi track, because I was getting tired of listening to the old one over and over.
- Sped up enemy missile speed by a factor of two.
- Added an interface for writing level scripts. This is what enables the title screen, game over screen, etc.
- Moved the file hosting to WarpedFlash's dropbox. Thanks WarpedFlash!
0.4a - Added background music and sound effects (contact me on IRC if you think you can do a better job with the sound effects)
0.3a - Added split missiles, missiles now have trajectory lines
0.2a - Added silo health and ammo, marginally better sprites
0.1a - Initial release