- IBM 'Broadway' 90 nm based on IBM's Power architecture.
Broadway CPU version is 87102 on my Wii, Gekko is 83410. Source: http://forum.wiibrew.org/viewtopic.php?t=210
- ATi 'Hollywood' processor
The Hollywood is a multi-chip package composed of two dies, named Vegas and Napa. Vegas is the GPU, and is also responsible for I/O functions, including memory access. Napa is the DSP, and includes 24 MiB of 1T RAM on the die. Vegas has direct access to 3 MiB of 1T RAM for use as a frame buffer and texture storage.
- Qimonda HYB18HS1232 64 MiB GDDR3 graphics RAM
- Elpida S1616AGTA 16-Mbit SDRAM
- Samsung K9F4G08U0A 65-nm, 4-Gbit NAND flash
- Broadcom BCM4318 Wi-Fi transceiver
- Broadcom BCM2042 Bluetooth device connected via USB